Monday 30 May 2011

Day Forty Five - Heat Finally ...Now How Do I Make My Body Adapt?

I was just chuckling to myself because I never in a million years would have ever thought that I would even think this thought!  I don't feel like eating.  Not really hungry, drank all my fluid I needed today plus a little more....couldn't get all my food in.  In fact don't think I ate even half of what I was supposed to.  I ate supper but it did not sit well and it was about half of the portions...didn't eat snacks today just couldn't eat.  Tonight I have the polar opposite of my previous lower end issues.  Is it just the heat doing this?  Couldn't go to the gym cause I was already light headed.  One of the higher management at my work has had gastric bypass and said to keep Gatorade on hand.  Ever time I try to do something and break a little sweat then I wanna hurl.  Besides the great Gatorade tip is there any other tips that you wonderful readers could send my way.  I am trying to adapt to this new me, new body, new feeling.  Apparently I am not handling heat or exerting energy very well. I am hoping that this is not how my summer is gonna be....I finally feel good and wanna walk, do things and be outside and I feel like poop!  I am so tired tonight.  My central air did not get installed today so I am hoping it is tomorrow as it is supposed to be 32 degrees celsius....with humidex.....HOT HOT HOT!  I did NOT sleep well last night do to the heat and stickiness....was up at 3:30am and am still standing...or sitting.  I am not in a great mood though and am a little frustrated with all of the above mentioned crap.  I am kind of tired now but still feel really yucky.  Nausau and light headedness seem to be following me like a stalker.  My abundance of energy is dwindling like a fire dwindles to a spark then snuffs out.  I don't really have much else to say today other than I wish I was feeling better.  Hope it doesn't last and if anyone has experienced this please let me know how you handled it and how soon it went away.  Good night friends.
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment