Tuesday 31 May 2011

Day Forty Six - HOLY Hot Balls Batman!

 Jumped outta bed with a start, painting on my makeup like an art.  Fled from my room like a witch on a broom. Needed to grab my lunch box, but dropped it on the floor then stubbed my toe on the door.  Yelled out loud good thing there was not a crowd, the words I said might have woken the dead.  Looking at the clock I thought "it's time to rock".  Out the front of the house, never ends quite like a mouse.  Jumped in my automobile , left the driveway so fast I made the tires squeal.  Out to the stop, turning left I heard a pop.....the ceiling drop down rack had come right out of the track.  I banged it with my fist and thought one more thing for my "to do list".  On my way to work,  driving along singing a song, cut off by a jerk.  Made it to my job....felt sick most of the day almost wanted to sob.  Work went ok...but I was happy to see the end of the work day.  Outside I went....through the spinning glass....made my head spin and I nearly fell on my!  Opened the car and the hot air came out with a blast...got in quick to turn the air on fast.  Pointed in the direction of home was my goal...but the traffic was like swimming in a soup bowl.  Bumper to bumper, each little car tried to go past....ha ha now they are pulled over for going to fast.  Turning on to my street I realize that the heat is definitely not helping me feel well, getting into my house I believe that I need to sit for a spell.  My mom made Geoff's dinner as I didn't feel like taking another light headed spinner.  I accidently fell into my work neighbour, my apologies if I made your arm sore.  The room did a little spin as I was taking my set and apparently the floor had let my feet.  I fell back in my chair, which did a roll back i'd say to be fair.  Poor dear beside me,  I think I scared her enough to almost pee!  I felt my heart race, but the look on her face....I said "oh my, I pulled a ^&%$*" With a laugh and a nod....she totally understood as we sat in our pod.  Now at home on my couch ...I feel like such a slouch but do I care....not at the moment cause I feel like an angry bear.  I called my clinic, dehydration is what this sensation,  is coming from....today bad it makes me fall on my bum.  The answer to the question is drink drink drink....oh my gosh I am gonna sink sink sink.  I can barely eat as it makes me feel sick my mouth is so dry that my tongue feels like a stick.  I am drinking as much as I can, my bladder can't take much more oh man.  I think my teeth are being to float....I should have let hubby invest in a boat.  The nurse say drink more....or walk through the emergency door.  There is only one solution as the heat surrounds us with air pollution.  Drink more it will do harm...then IV will be inserted into my arm.  The tiny needle and tube are a big pain and the darn nurse can never find my vein.  I do not want things to go that way....so now I am drinking again while I pray.  My eyes are growing tired but my boss just called and I thought I was fired.  I need to go to bed but all the movement is happening in my head.  I need to rest but since I cant I am becoming a pest.  I wish I could sleep,but it is difficult when holding the bed with one hand and your head.  I do not know what to do next I am really quite perplexed.  It is time for me to say good night.....sleep tight.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment